Final Reports for completed APRIL projects can be found below. Further Final Reports will be added as they become available.
- Integrated wastewater treatment plant data collection
- Developing remote monitoring methods for early detection of respiratory disease in pigs
- The use of 15N as a biomarket for feed conversion efficiency in pigs using blood and hair samples
- Pre-farrowing health and welfare assessment of sows
- Development of a ‘healthy pork’ resource for use by consumers, health professionals and regulatory bodies: summary and dissemination of Pork CRC human nutrition research
- Feeding a single diet to pigs in the grower/finisher stage to reduce feed costs and improve feed efficiency